Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Platform game project

I have enjoyed working with the platform game and I enjoyed it because I wanted to try something new and accomplish it and make me feel great. I have learned how to make my character move right to left and jump I have learned that you have make sure that one code put in wrong can cause a whole bunch of problems. I learned that I got angry and that sometimes I was happy about myself for what I accomplished. Is that we finished the codes. And my least favorite thing is that I cant get my character to move or jump at least.Yes I think this project was very challenging to finish even though I didn't finish, it was challenging because I didn't even finish and if it was an easy project I would be done and that's  why its challenging

No comments:

Post a Comment