Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Game Reflection

I've learned how to make a complete game even though its not the best I learned how to make enemies and levels. I have gotten better at making things work and completing assignments and staying on task. 
I have gotten better at solving things on my own better then I did last year, I would need a partner or a teacher to help me fix it. I have learned a lot from my topics that I researched most of them are caused by us we mess up things by our own actions and we need to fix that. I would do better either on my own or with a partner because I needed to learn more before I do things on my own now that I know a lot of things for a game I can work on my or with a partner. I mostly like solving problems by myself because someone else could want it done another way just with a little bit of help if I need it, and yes I am more confident with computers. The most valuable part of Globaloria this year was working with a partner and making a game and not being bored but having fun. The most challenging thing in Globaloria was that my partner and I had some issues with the game and make each other mad and was not easy to fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment